Fairport, Painesville, & Eastern
The FP&E was incorporated on July 18, 1910. It ran from Fairport Harbor to Painesville, Oh., 4.38 mi with a branch line of .96 mi. The FP&E was started to serve the Diamond Alkali Chemical plant on Lake Erie. It was jointly owned by the Nickel Plate and the New York Central. As time and mergers went on N&W and Penn Central, then finally totally owned by the N&W. In 1968 it was completely merged into the N&W.
The price for the cars are $18.00 each,
plus $6.00 shipping for up to two cars.Company Store Contact Information
Make checks payable to
NMRA MCR Division 5